Do you need more customers in Brownwood and Central Texas? Are you doing any sort of advertising at all? If part of your advertising doesn’t include Search Engine Optimization, (SEO) you’re missing out on a major opportunity. If you are using SEO, do you know the five primary strategies needed for the best results in getting more customers and clients from Google and other search engines?
- Be authoritative in your field. Content is important but it’s not as important as good high-quality content that adequately describes what you do.
- Think like a search engine. It’s harder than it sounds and requires a bit of practice. Google includes everything you need to know about mastering this practice in their free 146-page report.
- Stay true to your principles across all platforms. The average website marketer does not have the same privileges owned by politicians who say 1 thing on Facebook and another on LinkedIn. Modern search engines have a way of filtering through the inconsistencies and decrease you rankings without a vote.
- Be sure your website is mobile-friendly and device agnostic. Meaning it looks nice, easy to navigate, and completely legible on any device your potential customer is using to access your site.
- Learn from the mistakes of others. Although the algorithms change daily at Google the basic principles remain the same. The always evolving “Black Hat” SEO techniques that work are always evolving as well and none of them are very long-lived. The internet runs rampant with stories of webmasters who dropped from page 1 on Google to page 638 overnight. Study their mistakes and stick with methods that have been tried and proven.
Do you need more customers in Brownwood and Central Texas? Are you doing any advertising at all? If part of your advertising doesn’t include Search Engine Optimization, (SEO) you’re missing out on a major opportunity. If you are using SEO, do you know the five primary strategies needed for the best results in getting more customers and clients from Google?
I’ve been in the website creating business in Brownwood since 1996 and SEO has been a major part of what I do. If you found this page that’s a pretty good indicator it was optimized for the term you were searching for. I can also help you to help others find you using the same search engine optimization techniques I used to optimize this page.
Search engine optimization as an internet marketing strategy is one of the most powerful things you can do to increase free and sustainable traffic, generate more leads, and build More business in the Brownwood area. If you own a business and/or run a website and need a way to increase the amount of free traffic to your site, search engine optimization (SEO) could is the best solution. Give me a call at 325-647-6066 if you’re interested in learning more about how this powerful marketing technique can help you generate more online income and get more leads.
Broken down to the most basic level, SEO is simply the process of optimizing your website so that it performs better in the search engines. We don’t know everything about how search engines work because much of their algorithms are closely guarded. We do know the search engines such as Google and Bing all use specialized and different algorithms when deciding how relevant a particular website is to a user’s search. By making sure that your website is optimized to make the best use of these algorithms, you can reach a higher listing in the search results when potential customers search for the products and services you offer. Over time, this will bring more free traffic to your website.
There are countless techniques that can be used to market your products and services in Brownwood and beyond. One important thing to remember is these techniques will change often. What placed you on the first page of Google today isn’t guaranteed to keep you there tomorrow. If you don’t have time to stay up with the latest changes it’s really best to hire a professional freelance SEO consultant or even a full-time in-house SEO person.
Lastly- A well-planned search engine optimization strategy should include both on-page and off-page techniques. One of the most important things is to make sure the content of your website is relevant to the audience that you are targeting. Also of equal importance is the including of relevant keywords in the titles of your pages and the text of your articles to help the search engines understand what your pages are about. As for off-page optimization, it’s important to get links to your website from other high-quality, non-competitive websites within your industry. Links from authoritative websites with the same subject matter as your help Google understand the value of what you have to offer. These types of inbound links almost always result in added traffic to your site and give some amount of boost to your ranking in the search results.